When I find a delicious recipe for entertaining that doesn’t require turning on the oven you can bet that it gets a prime placement in my recipe box. There’s nothing better than mixing up a few ingredients and calling a dish good to go, and that’s exactly what this recipe entails.
Our Pistachio Pineapple Dip calls for only five ingredients and truly comes together in minutes. It’s the perfect balance of creamy and tangy with a subtly nutty flavor from the pistachio. Serve it with fruit, cookies, or crackers and it’s bound to be a hit!
To get started on this dip, you’ll want to take a package of cream cheese out of the fridge and bring it to room temperature. If you didn’t have time to plan ahead, just pop it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds to soften it up. From there, you’ll add in a can of crushed pineapple with the juices (we want all that flavor!), a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt, a box of pistachio pudding mix, and some shredded coconut. Mix the ingredients together until smooth and at that point it’s ready to be served! It’s as easy as it gets!
- 8z cream cheese (1 package), room temperature
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 oz package pistachio pudding
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Additional coconut for topping
- In a large bowl combine the softened cream cheese, pineapple with juices, yogurt, pudding mix, and coconut. Mix fully smooth and fully combined.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with additional shredded coconut.
- Serve with fruit, wafers, or graham crackers.