Hawaiian Banana Bread with Coconut and Pineapple is moist and a tropical treat! This quick bread is full of coconut flakes, crushed pineapple & ripe bananas.
Y’all, this tastes like a little slice of Hawaii came to the Midwest…
A pineapple quick bread that is so easy it comes together in minutes, combined with chewy coconut and moist banana.
Families, your kids will go nuts for this! Or should I say, bananas???!?!?!
I’ll let you in on a little secret. I’m not really a banana lover but I LOVE this coconut banana bread. Like, love it so much I hurry I’ve been known to take the last piece which is supposed to be against the mom code.
That’s how much I like it.
Btw, did you know the Pioneer Woman doesn’t like bananas either? I like to think we’re besties that way. Right, Ree? I know you’re following me…
Then, I couldn’t decide what category to put pineapple bread into….breakfasts, desserts, snacks?
How about we just call it delicious???
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and beat to incorporate.
- Stir in mashed banana and pineapple.
- In a separate, medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in coconut flakes/shreds.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan (9×5). Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.