A great busy day meal, freezer meal that works wonderful with any leftover chicken you have at home. Tender pasta and chicken in creamy delicious sauce, a kid and adult favorite.
- deep skillet
- 13×9 baking dish (optional)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup 10.5 ounce each
- 1 can RoTel tomatoes with green chiles 10 ounces, undrained
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups hot water
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast diced
- 16 oz spaghetti noodles cut in half
- 2-3 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a deep skillet add chicken soup, RoTel, milk, hot water, cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Turn heat on medium high and whisky everything together.
- When it starts to boil, add spaghetti and press with the back of a spoon to cover with the liquids.
- Cover and let it cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and stir the spaghetti with a spoon to break them apart so they will no longer stick together.
- Stir in chicken, cover and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Uncover, give it another quick stir.
- If your pan goes in the oven then sprinkle cheese on top and pop it in for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts.
- If not, then spray a 13×9 oven dish with cooking oil and pour the spaghetti chicken mixture in. Sprinkle top with cheese and place in the oven until cheese melts.
- If you do not want to use canned cream of chicken, use homemade Alfredo sauce and substitute boiling chicken broth for the boiling water.
- If you do not want to used canned RoTel or do not have it where you live, add ¼ cup finely diced green pepper and ½ cup of diced tomatoes.
- You can also use a can of diced tomatoes in place of the RoTel with chilies.
- You can use mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar cheese.
- Please check the nutrition disclaimer policy.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 590mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 627IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 2mg