STRAWBERRY COCONUT TARTS
Tiny tarts perfect for parties! Strawberry jam is surrounded by a coconut pie.
Keyword: Strawberry Coconut Tarts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Author: Stacie Vaughan
Prevent your screen from going dark
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- 12 frozen tart shells thawed
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in coconut and vanilla.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Spoon 1 tsp jam into each tart. Top with 1 tbsp of coconut mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Cool on a cooling rack before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 234mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 52g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.