- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons jelly
- Combine oats, salt, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Stir together milk, peanut butter, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Spray a small microwave safe bowl. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients and pour into prepared bowl. Gently swirl in about 1 tablespoon of jelly.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove, and stop with additional jelly.
1Amount Per ServingCalories497Total Fat20gSaturated Fat4gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat12gCholesterol5mgSodium723mgCarbohydrates69gFiber7gSugar29gProtein15g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.