Easy Garlic Toast Pizza
When you need a delicious and kid friendly recipe that can be made in a snap, Garlic Toast Pizza are just right! Made start-to-finish in 10 minutes, these individual Texas Toast pizza recipe will be a favorite to your weekly dinner rotation. Crisp and buttery garlic bread slices topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings–a ton of flavor packed into each delicious slice.
- Frozen garlic toast
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice (optional)
- Bake the garlic toast according to the package directions, but pull it out of the oven about 2 minutes before it’s finished.
- Top the almost-done garlic toast with pizza sauce, cheese and the toppings of your choice (use the sauce very sparingly, otherwise the middle can get soggy).
- Place back in the oven on the broil setting for 2-4 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.