This is an easy recipe that the whole family will love! I get requests from my kids to make this all of the time!
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Natural Ground Beef
- I small can chopped Black Olives
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 small can Green Chiles
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 2 small cans enchilada sauce
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 package ( 12 count) small tortillas ( flour or corn)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat Olive oil in a saute pan, add chopped onions, saute until soft about 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef cook until brown, drain fat.
- Add one can Enchilada Sauce, 1 cup grated Cheese, Olives and Chiles to the onions and meat mixture.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of meat mixture to the middle of a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla.
- Place tortilla seam side down and repeat step 5 until all of the meat mixture has been used.
- Pour 1/2 can Enchilada Sauce and 1/4 jar mild salsa over the tortillas.
- Add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top, covering the tortillas.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.