1 kilo of pork
30 ml shoyu
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper (powdered)
1 cup of flour
Oil what is necessary
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tbsp ginger (chopped)
1/4 cup of water
30 ml shoyu
1/2 cup of ketchup
2 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper (powdered)
3 tablespoons cornstarch (mixed in 1/2 cup of water)
Chopped chives (to taste)
Sesame seed (to taste)
Granulated rice (optional)
1. Cut the pork into large slices, then pound to soften the meat and cut into strips, place in a bowl.
2. Season with shoyu sauce, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 2 eggs, mix well. Then reserve or refrigerate for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
3. In a container add the flour, then pass the strips, bread well and reserve.
4. In a frying pan, add oil as necessary, when it is at a medium high temperature, add the strips, fry until golden brown, reserve on absorbent paper.
5. In a skillet add 1 tablespoon of oil, then 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger and mix. Then add water, shoyu, ketchup, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. mix well.
6. To thicken the sauce, mix cornstarch with water and add to pan, then mix well.
7. Add the already fried pork strips, mix into the sauce.
8. Serve, accompany with grained rice (optional), decorate with chives and sesame seeds to taste.