OLD FASHIONED GOULASH
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large Yellow onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 T Adobo Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 T seasoned salt
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Prepare the ground meat in a large pan by sautéing it over medium heat until it’s half cooked. Add the garlic, olive oil, and onions and continue cooking until the meat is fully cooked.
Add the tomatoes, water, and broth to the pan. Also, add the bay leaves, adobo seasoning, and seasoned salt. Mix well.
Lower the heat and cover the pan. Turn the heat down to medium-low and cook the ground meat until it’s tender. Then, add the cooked elbow macaroni and the remaining ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and remove the bay leaves. In a small bowl, combine the cheese and the remaining ingredients.