This Polish Plum cake is really moist and the butter topping melts onto the plums during baking, once it’s out of the oven it soaks into the cake as well. One bite of this cake and you’ll want to eat it all.
- 2.5 cups sifted flour
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- Favorite vanilla pudding recipe
- 1.5 pounds of fresh plums
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one 9 inch pan, or use parchment paper.
2. In one bowl, cream the butter with sugar, eggs, lemon zest, salt, and vanilla.
Please continue to Next Page (>) for the full list of ingredients and complete cooking instructions.