Peach Upside Down Cake, a deliciously moist cake made with fresh or canned Peaches. Serve with ice cream for the perfect Dessert Idea.
Peach Upside Down Cake is an easy summertime Homemade dessert recipe. Made with fresh or canned peaches, a little ice cream and it’s perfect.
- 1/4 cup butter (softened) (56.7 grams)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar (112.50 grams)
- 23 slices of peaches (3 or 4 peaches or 1 small can drained)
- 1/4 cup butter (70.8 grams)
- 1/2 cup white sugar (100 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavouring
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cake flour ** (106 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk (40.625 grams)
Pre-Heat oven to 350°F (180°C), grease and flour an 7-8 inch (20 centimeter) spring form cake pan (springform because the sides are higher, line with parchment paper if you wish).